Thank you so much Lili from Creative Savv for nominating my blog for the Beautiful Blogger Award. I am so tickled and honored to accept this award, again thank you so very much!
Here’s how it works:
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Write something about the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know. I discoverd most people were using 7 blogs to pass it on too.
First of all, thank you again Lili, this is so neat! I am glad that you enjoy my photography. I enjoy all of the tidbits of information that you provide your readers. I tried out the sourdough starter and I was successful, but am giving it up until I have a bit more time to spend on it. I discovered summer we were too busy and I would forget to feed the starter. She has a wonderful blog and I encourage you all to head over there to take a peek.
Wow, 7 things about myself…
1. I Love dachshunds! I have always loved them as far back as I can remember. My Mom had one named wheels, and I always loved to squish his feet…sounds weird huh, but they have the cutest fat paws!!
2. I Love football, and I love the Chicago Bears…oh goodness, is that 2 and 3…nah, they go hand in hand. As I am writing this, a game is on in the background.
3. I am afraid of driving in the ice. I just don’t like it, and now that were getting closer to fall, those are things we will have to worry about come winter.
4. I am an early bird, I can’t for the life of me sleep in. Gosh I wish that I could, but then I always feel guilty as if there are a ton of things I should have been doing.
5. I love halloween! I love the decorations, the goodies, the costumes, the sounds, it’s all so fun to me.
6. My favorite season is fall. Nothing like the sound of crunching leaves under our feet on a mid day walk. Or the flutter of a leaf falling to the ground. The colors are always just so gorgeous. AND it’s those pumkin decorations I see too, LOVE the fall.
7. My favorite place to visit is the Oregon Coast. I don’t care if it is raining, sunny or foggy, it always has such a soothing effect on me.
Bloggers that I have nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award are as follows in no order.
I can’t say thank you enough to Lili for being nominated!! Thank YOU!