Sharing 5 Random thoughts with my readers through a Rural Journal/Nancy
Stix is curious about that pot near the stove. He actually was caught lying in it, as it was warm from the heat, but of course, bring out a camera and my animals all look the other way!
Random 5 Friday
1. My youngest daughter graduated 8th grade yesterday. She has turned into such a beautiful young lady. I just can’t seem to put a finger on where the time has gone.
2. Today I might make a batch of home brew with my husband directing, and my Sis if she is interested helping out.
3. My Mother In Law is not doing well, I don’t expect her to last but more than a few days. I sang You are my Sunshine to her yesterday, that was our song, she is 94 and has a lived a long fun life, but I know that a new adventure is waiting around the corner for her.
4. I need to make a new heat pack. You know, the one’s with flax seed and lavender? Mine definetly doesn’t have that sweet lavender smell anymore, but it still keeps me warm!
5. I am reading Fifty Shades of Grey. So far I am about page 50 and it has been a quick read. I didn’t think I would ever read the series, but my oldest daughter whipped through the first two and encouraged me!
Have a great Friday Everyone!
Go Visit others at A Rural Journal as they share their Random 5 Friday Bits