Random 5 Friday
This rose didn’t turn out as well as I would have liked, but it is what it is. This is in my Mom’s yard. I wish I could have roses like this!
Here are 5 Random thoughts for Friday hosted by A Rural Journal
1. First day of summer and the weather is so so. I think it’s supposed to be 68 degrees with some sun and some rain and MOSTLY cloudy.
2. I just watched the first episode of 24 – Keifer Sutherland is a handsome man!
3. I am being lazy today, trying to take care of a pinched nerve in my neck. I do not feel myself.
4. I finished up 50 Shades of Grey, and WOW….a lot of sexual information…That I could live without, BUT am still going to read on to the second book.
5. I am in to roasted salted peanuts right now. You know, the kind still in the shell and makes a mess upon your shirt if your reclining in the chair!
Happy First Day of Summer everyone!