Hoping that everyone had a great 4th of July and stayed safe. We had a wonderful time with the Grandkids. I also was taught by my Daughter in Law a thing or two about canning with a pressure canner…LOVE IT! These are potatoes from our one raised bed. 11 quarts worth!
1. I think I need to create a theme for myself called organization….these day’s I am so helter skelter, and misplace important things, or file them where they belong and then can’t seem to find them!
2. It’s a cloudy cool morning, and I was able to throw some rubbish in the woodstove, and the warmth, actually feels cozy.
3. I think were going to go swimming at the local indoor pool today with the grandkids, looking forward to some fun excersice.
4. July 5th, where has this year gone already. We really need to cut up a tad bit more firewood for the winter. Who can think of winter?
5. A skirt, yes, those that know me, know I don’t do skirts, and I bought one yesterday for the first time in like forever. AND I enjoyed it. AND I am going back for the blue one..as they are on sale 50% off.
Have a great Friday Everyone!