5 Random thoughts, things about anything, come join Nancy at A Rural Journal and see what others have to say.
1. For breakfast this morning I had an english muffin with peanut butter and our very own honey! It was delicious.
2. Just discovered that we have a leak from one of our water spickets. I went outside to water and saw this lil stream running down the hill. Guess that means we are digging today.
3. I love the advice from fellow bloggers, I was given much encouragement to continue to blog, and I really appreciated all those feel good comments.
4. I was given 5 books by a friend, and I can’t wait to start them all..is that even possible?? First one I want to start is Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah…then she recommended I start The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton. But first I have one I am already reading…..so they both will have to wait.
5. I am watching a report on frontloading washmachines. AND I know I don’t ever want on they are talking about the mold issues and how the company or manufacture’s have known about these defects for years but continue to sell the products as they are. (oh they just said that the newer models are better now than in the past years).
Thanks for checking out my Random 5, now off to dig a whole!