Random 5 Friday Hosted by Nancy at A Rural Journal
1. My son leaves for Germany on Tuesday for a month. I am excited, nervous, jealous, and can’t wait for him to come home! Oh wait, he hasn’t left yet!! He is doing an exchange program through school, and in October we will have a young German lady join us for a month.
2. County Fair! I love Fairs. We have set up for our own county this morning and our old county, the fair is going on as I type. We have lots of friends and family at the old county so we like to support the kids.
3. My stomach is growling. I wish it weren’t telling me that it was hungry, I would really like to drop a few pounds!
4. I have been back to knitting lately, even though it’s dishcloth’s, but I enjoy it. Plus I am using up yarn and finishing started projects.
5. I am looking forward to camping at the coast in a couple of weeks. Getting away from the bump and grind. Sitting night after night at a campfire. Relaxing. What more can I say!
Well, I better get a going, 3 kids and a hubby to get ready for an early morning Rotary Breakfest. Oh yea, that’s for something different altogether, the Old Fashion Days!