I have actually chosen one called Half Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls..but am only a few pages into it.
This is Random 5 Friday, hosted by Nancy at A Rural Journal
1. I am worried about money, yea, that green stuff that makes the world go around and the lack of it that I currently have. While on vacation, I have replaced the dishwasher, and 4 tires on my subaru. My husband noticed a small pushpin in the wall of the tire while at my Mom’s the other day, pulled it out, not thinking a pushpin would do anything, and pssssssss air came out. AND because it’s all wheel drive, all 4 tires had to be replaced. OUCH!
2. I am working on a traditional knit dishcloth, Love how fast it is coming together. I am going to do several of them and give them as gifts for Christmas this year.
3. Camping, I am so excited for camping. Our bikes are in working order and the trailer is getting packed, need to get groceries and hit the road. Well ok in a few days.
4. I love sweatshirt weather, Hoody weather, whatever you want to call it. My favorite go to hoody is my Chicago Bears Sweatshirt. Man I love that shirt!
5. I am smelling the sweet aroma of lavender this morning. I made a heat pack yesterday using flax seed and lavender, and heated it in the microwave and oh yummy. My old pack, well, it’s seen better day, it’s my bed buddy! and couch buddy and yea, it’s with me a lot!
Enjoy the weekend everyone!
Go check out what other’s are thinking about at: