Random 5 Friday and a Recap of the week.
Let’s start with Random 5 Friday hosted by Nancy at A Rural Journal
1. I love listening to jazz music. I could read and listen probably all day long. Where as hubby say’s he can only handle it for so long.
2. I am a fan of the reality show Survivor and I can’t wait for the new season to begin!
3. I am glad to have my son home from Germany. I even cried when I saw him coming through the door from customs. The love we have for our kids is unbelievable.
4. I have been in a reading slump…I decided to quit reading this book lent to me called bitter in the mouth….(It’s just wasn’t doing anything for me).
5. I love to wake up before anyone in the house, and do my thing. Whatever that thing may be, but it’s my time, my thing.
Ok, now onto some bits about the past week. Meal planning…sort of went ok. Monday was great, Tuesday was leftovers, the spinach lasagna rolls, YUM YUM.
Wednesday was supposed to be a chicken bowl….which that was the plan, and put into the crockpot, but that evening, no one felt like eating. SO in the fridge for Thursday, and that dish was awesome! YUM YUM!
Lastnight was burgers, which was supposed to be Thursday, but oh well, a glass of beer and a hamburger patty of Friday hit the spot.
I am also way behind in sharing photos from the beach. Work has a habit of getting in the way. Also, A friend and I walk home from where we get off of our shift, it’s about 3 miles, and that is wearing me OUT!
I will be back in later today, so stay tuned for more beach pics!!
Thanks all for following me and I hope you have a great weekend!