The Peter Iredale…the shipwreck along the Oregon Coast.
Random 5 Friday
Sharing with A Rural Journal
1. It’s been a long week and I am TIRED.
2. I have enjoyed the pounding rain we have gotten the past few days, but now that the weekend is here, come out mr. Sun!
3. Football season has begun, first game lastnight, and Denver won. Not sure whom I was pulling for….but oh well.
4. I am ready for a glass of wine and a campfire, and the campfire is going to happen!
5. I just killed a spider on the floor, yes, it’s dead. AND spider’s do not belong in my house, enjoy the outdoors, but don’t come in…your life will be cut short!!
Have a great weekend everyone!