EVEN though this is Saturday, and I really try to post on Friday for this lil event, it just wasn’t going to happen. You see, I was up at 3:50 am and off to work, then walking my almost 3 miles to my car…(on purpose) which takes about 50 minutes, then to pick up one of my daughter’s friends that’s visiting for the weekend, off to the grocery store then home to realize my daughter needed to be at the football game for pep band oh in roughly an hour……hurry up dinner, and off we went. Got home oh 10:00pm, POOPED, but had a great time. GO NHS!!
1. Newberg High School lost to the Grizzlies 23 -13, but hey the pep band was AWESOME!
2. I bought a new little camera, a lil fujifine pix so I could just throw it in my pocket and have have fun, and not LUG around the canon.
3. It’s foggy at my house now, today the weather is turning…well, I think it is supposed to be nice today, then thundershowers tomorrow and showery weather off and on next week.
4. The kids are making Stromboli today, they liked it so much they wanted ME to make it again, so I turned it and said they could make it with my help.
5. I am hoping to relax, clean house, and catch up on some bills today. We shall see what actually get’s done.
Sharing with A Rural Journal – Random 5 Friday
Hope your weekend is a good one!!