Memories, Dreams and Reflections
This was so much fun putting together, thanks!
2. I Love you! My family is my world.
3. Still Laughing, I love my son’s creations and my Mom’s energy.
4. Winter Wonderland
5. Birthday! My MIL’s 93rd birthday celebration.
6. Friends – Playing Horseshoes.
7. I Was/AM Inspired by my Beautiful Mom.
8. Spring Fever – Trillium’s!
9. Travel – Oregon Coast, my favorite place of all.
10. Summer Days at the County Fair
11. A day in my Life wouldn’t be complete without these two beautiful kids!
12. All Smiles – I love those smiles.
13. Autumn Harvest
14. my awesome FAMILY
15. Celebrate a birthday.
16. Lets Do it Again – Climb Beacon Rock, per my Son’s Request.
17. I Miss you – My beautiful daughter! (this photo was not from last year, but the year before, my son looks so young here. This reminds me that my daughter and I need to get together this year!)
18. Beautiful, her eyes, love those eye’s and freckles.
19. Dress Up – Halloween
21. Happy Holiday’s! 2011
22. one of my FAVORITE’s
23. My Sis – DON’T EVER CHANGE!
24. Just because…..my cat think’s I am the worst person after dusting him with Mite powder!
25. Hopes and Dreams…..I have many wishes for the year 2012.
I send a picture of yarn, to express my desire to make handmade gifts this year. I wish the best for my family and friends and hope that they have dreams and hopes that they can fulfill this year as well.
OK…and a small dream……C’mon Chicago Bears….Next year is OURS!! lol…
Have a great day!
This is linked to:
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to reflect.